Axis Bank Recruitment 2023, has released the notification on 08/05/2023. Notification is out for System Analyst to fill new Vacancies in Axis Bank Recruitment 2023. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply Online from last date is 31/07/2023. The application link and eligibility details are as follows.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
Apply Mode: Online
Years of experience: 0 to 1 (Fresher’s also apply)
Career Level: Officer
Industry: Private Sector Bank
Axis Bank Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name|
|1||Branch Operations Officer (BOO)|
Axis Bank Education Qualifications:
|Branch Operations Officer (BOO)||Any Graduate|
Axis Bank Application Fee:
- No Fee
Axis Bank Salary:
|Branch Operations Officer (BOO)||₹2,40,000 – ₹4,00,000 / Yearly|
Work Schedule: Banking Hours
Axis Bank Roles & Responsibilities:
- To acquire saving & current accounts for Resident / Non-resident Indians.
- To make sure about the quality of newly acquired customers nearby area.
- To source Fixed Deposits (FDs) for the existing as well as the new customers.
- To acquire more customers by doing cold calls, meeting walk-ins, associates, referrals from other customers, through emails, direct mails, ATMs etc.
- To give the best service to all the customers.
- Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts.
- Strictly adhere & maintain KYC norms compliance.
- Adhere to the norms, regulations & practices of banks religiously and resolve customers` queries and problems.
Axis Bank Qualification to Join Axis Bank Jobs:
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate – Any Post Graduate – Any (Optional)
- Language Known: Marathi Hindi, English
Axis Bank Important Dates:
Axis Bank Apply Link:
|Akola, Maharashtra||Apply Now|
|Shilphata Thane, Maharashtra||Apply Now|
|Kasarvadavali Thane, Maharashtra||Apply Now|
|Kothrud Pune, Maharashtra||Apply Now|
|Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra||Apply Now|
|Shegaon, Maharashtra||Apply Now|
- Also Check: IDFC First Bank Recruitment