HSBC Bank Recruitment 2023: HSBC Bank (The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) announces new Recruitment to fulfill the Vacancies for the posts Associate Relationship Manager (ARM) eligible candidates are submit their application online through https://www.hsbc.co.in/ this official Website. New Vacancies have been announced by HSBC Bank (The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation), Maharashtra in the advertisement June 2023. Last date to submit application is 31th July 2023.
HSBC Bank Recruitment 2023
Apply Mode: Online
Years of experience: 2-5 years
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Channel: Branch Banking – Direct
Total Posts: NA
|Sr. No.||Post Name|
|1||Associate Relationship Manager (ARM)|
|Associate Relationship Manager (ARM)||Degree Bachelor|
- No Fee
|Associate Relationship Manager (ARM)||₹ 25,000 – ₹ 36,000 / Monthly|
Key Responsibilities of ARM at HSBC
- Developing an effective relationship management strategy to reach prospects with international and domestic businesses in Maharashtra.
- Work with product partners (such as PCM, Trade, Insurance, Financers, Banks) to assess needs of international and domestic customers and offer appropriate solutions to clients of Yavatmal.
- Maintain excellent communication with Maharashtra Group colleagues to ensure a joined up approach to identifying and capturing cross border opportunities.
- Active cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links and local or overseas IBC, whichever appropriate.
- Put customers first in all that we do and develop/increase connectivity and leverage customer engagement and recommendation to generate new business.
Experience required for HSBC:
- Must be a graduate (any bachelor degree) or MBA’s in finance or Investment will be an advantage
- Candidates having Sales/BD/Client Relationship experience of at-least 2 year in the Branch Banking; especially Investment Bankers or Industry will be preferred
- Understanding of the Local market Yavatmal clients requirements.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business customers.
- Good knowledge of the selected market of Yavatmal and customer segments would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and Maharashtra team spirit
- Also Check: Punjab National Bank Recruitment
Join with us: