Nielsen Recruitment 2023: Nielsen (Nielsen Recruitment) announces new Recruitment to fulfill the Vacancies for the posts Schedule Editor eligible candidates are submit their application online through https://www.nielsen.com/ this official Website. New Vacancies have been announced by Nielsen (Nielsen Recruitment), Mumbai in the advertisement July 2023. Last date to submit application is 20th July 2023.
Nielsen Recruitment 2023
Apply Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full Time
|Sr. No.||Post Name|
|Schedule Editor||Graduate in any stream.|
- No Fee
- Verify and process TV Listings information and enrich with required metadata into the local data management system within the given duration and deadline.
- Data entry and editing of TV scheduling information.
- Research content from reliable sources, validate and maintain accurate schedule data.
- Research and link inbound programs to internal databases.
- Ensure on-time delivery of accurate and reliable information.
- Respond to emails and other communications from global teams professionally.
- Complete daily tasks and responsibilities diligently.
- Graduate in any stream.
- Business-level English proficiency: excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or G-Suites
- Good internet research abilities.
- A quality-focused individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment.
- Ready to work in a 24/7 operation, including evening and weekend shifts.
- Inquisitive and learning attitude.
- Logical thought process.
- Knowledge of international TV shows, and the media sector in general.
|Schedule Editor||Apply Now|
- Also Check: Ditto Recruitment
Join with us: